Bible Basis: Leviticus 22:17-25, 31-33
Bible Truth: God's people are to give obedience to Him.
Memory Verse: "I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service." Romans 12:1
Lesson AIM: That we will REVIEW what Leviticus says about God's requirement for acceptable sacrifices; EXAMINE the connection between obedience to God and sacrificial giving to self and possessions; and PLEDGE to make a self-sacrifice to God.
Evangelist Lakweshia Ewing is:
• A native Memphian has resided in Chattanooga, TN for 9 years.
• A graduate of Austin Peay State University (Psychology with a minor in Africana Studies). She also holds a Masters in Education and is currently an Organizational Leadership Doctoral candidate.
• Co-owner of a national technology company Biz Boom Apps, LLC recognized with the Emerging Business of the Year Award for 2014 from the Urban League of Greater Chattanooga.
• A licensed Evangelist Missionary in the Church of God in Christ. She is a member and Teen Leader at The New Holy Temple Cathedral COGIC in Chattanooga, TN, TN Eastern 2nd Jurisdictional, Bishop James Marion Scott, Sr., Prelate.
• Married to Mr. Julian Ewing, they have no kids of their own, but they have adopted her two half-brothers Fredrick age 15 and Emerson age 12, upon the death of their mother in 2010.
Evangelist Quin Westbrook is:
• The Daughter of Deacon Louis and Mother Margaret Westbrook
• Born and raised in Southern California, attended and graduated from the University of Southern California.
• Saved, and filled and refilled with the Holy Ghost
• Loves Sunday school, blessed to serve with the Sunday School at many levels in the Church including local, and district.
• A licensed Evangelist Missionary in the Church of God in Christ. She is a member Grace Chapel Church of God in Christ under the leadership of Pastor Elton and Lady Marsha Hooker under the Southern California First Jurisdiction, Bishop Joe L. Ealy, Prelate and Mother Barbara McCoo Lewis, Supervisor.
• A lover of God’s Word. Her favorite verse is Luke 1:37 and not just because it is really brief -- but she just loves the reminder that with God nothing shall be impossible.